• The perfect lipstick


    I love lipstick. I always did. And throughout the years I've literally tried hundreds of brands, from Dior to L'Oreal, hundreds of textures and hundreds of colours. So yes, you can say I'm a lipstick expert.

    But recently I was having trouble finding the right lipstick, as I found out that almost every brand on my personal collection was tested in animals (shame on you big brands!). Even those who claim to be anti animal cruelty (including MAC and Estee Lauder group) make an exception when selling to markets where animal testing "it's required by law", such as China.

    Anyway, as I began my quest to find a good quality cruelty-free natural ingredient lipstick I realized most sustainable brands didn't have the same quality as the big cosmetic brands I used to buy. Either the colours were too soft, or the textures too thick, or the scent too organic.

    I was just about to give up when I came across this one: absolution sorbet lipstick
    an ultra comfortable, natural ingredient lipstick that moisturizes and protects your lips while covering them with beautiful, lasting colours. And it smells of roses! Believe me: it's the best lipstick I've EVER tried.



    Comentários
    0 Comentários

    0 comentários → The perfect lipstick

    Post a Comment