• And the winners are...


    As a true fashionista, every year I wait in anticipation to see the Red Carpet looks at the Oscars. To me it's the most important Haute Couture moment after the Met gala. Yes I also like the films, yes I always have my favourites in each category, but there's nothing like the red carpet.
    And to me, this years winners are:

    The always stunning Charlize Theron in Dior

    The always surprising Cate Blanchet in Armani

    The talented new comer Alicia Vikander in Louis Vuitton
    (please watch The Danish Girl and why this girl should've been nominated for the Leading Role)


    The model Dorith Mous in a gothic Victorian look by Dennis Diem


    And in the "not on the red carpet but also drop dead gorgeous at the Vanity Fair after party" category the beautiful Victoria Secret angel Sara Sampaio in Zuhair Murad
    and the always flawless Diane Krugger in a 1920's inspired work of art by Reem Acra

    What's not to love? Connratulations to all the designers, stylists and these stilish women who wear this works of art like nobody else.


    Comentários
    0 Comentários

    0 comentários → And the winners are...

    Post a Comment