• Modern Family



    I’m a huge fan of TV series, I admit it. Since MacGyver and The Knight Rider in my childhood, Beverly Hills 90210 and Baywatch throughout my adolescence, Ally McBeal and Sex in the City in my early twenties, several TV series were a great part of my lazy afternoons and evenings. But apart from Fawlty Towers and Seinfeld, which were created by the best comedians of TV history, I never envied any screenwriter. Until I started watching Modern Family...

    No wonder it’s one of the most awarded comedy series in recent years, including 5 Writers Guild of America. The show is so good that makes you want to watch certain episodes over and over again (which I do, by the way). The characters, the dialogues, the casting... everything is spot on. But for me, the secret of its success is the fact that it portraits situations, discussions and family rituals everyone has been through. Some dialogues are so real that sometimes I wonder if my living room is bugged.

    I just watched season 5 and I’m already counting the days to watch season 6. I guess I’ll have to watch old episodes until September 24.


    Comentários
    0 Comentários

    0 comentários → Modern Family

    Post a Comment