• 4018 days


    Eleven years ago our paths crossed and our lives were tangled.

    Tangled, knotted, scrambled, molten. Utterly attached.

    I don’t know who I used to be anymore. I don’t remember what I used to dream of. It all seams in another lifetime, when I was another person. And I was. I can’t remember what filled my thoughts when my thoughts weren’t filled with you.

    Eleven years ago our paths crossed and our lives were tangled.

    It’s four thousand and eighteen days that we shared. Four thousand and eighteen days of emotion, memories, images. Four thousand and eighteen days where you became part of me.

    And today, to celebrate, I would like to seize you and spend to whole day embracing you like we used to do eleven years ago, unaware of the world around us. I would pluck each rose you gave me and each petal would tell one of our stories. However, I can’t do that and I don’t have anything else to give you but my deepest love.


    August 23, 2010












    If you like my writing check out my novel here


    Comentários
    0 Comentários

    0 comentários → 4018 days

    Post a Comment